Google’s New Features help you generate more traffic3rd July 2019
Freelance WordPress Developer28th August 2022
Our ideal candidate will have experience as a senior designer with a standout portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of highly differentiating aesthetics and intelligent solutions to business and user challenges. We ideally need a freelance designer that will work with us on projects.
- Develop creative approaches to solving communications and customer experience challenges across digital channels.
- Develop look & feel, applying strong brand sensibilities across graphic design photography selection, illustration etc.
- Develop digital design systems, UI toolkits and pattern libraries, banners, print design.
- Roll out your designs across complex touchpoints, including large scale websites.
- Create production ready design toolkits and work with developers to bring them to life.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience as a senior designer in a digital environment.
- Experience designing large-scale website or mobile platforms projects.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Experience in brand building or digital brand application.
- Collaborative and responsible – the quality of the overall project is as important to you as your personal deliverables.
- Expert in graphic design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Sketch and/or Figma. Advanced skills in prototyping tools like Invision and Principle.
- Capable of managing daily activities with little supervision.
- Strong conceptual skills and solution focused.
- Strong communicator, confidence in presenting with the ability to clearly communicate and defend the rationale behind decisions.
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Innovio. We will review all applications and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
How To Apply
For this position, no recruitment agency support is envisaged. Please send your CV and portfolio together with a brief covering letter to