Freelance WordPress Developer28th August 2022
Senior Sales Manager19th September 2022
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to manage our clients social media presence!
Innovio's Social Media Manager will take full ownership of the handling & distribution of content and ultimately all activity across Innovio's numerous social media platforms, including all relevant sub-brands. The Social Media Manager will facilitate the smooth, efficient delivery of editorial campaigns across certain and/or multiple platforms and support the commercial network on the delivery of wider campaigns. This role is a centralised, important role that will facilitate an exciting new phase for the brand.
- Extensive social media management experience
- Comfortable managing complex projects at scale and to deadline.
- Flawless written and verbal communication
- Food media experience
- Ability to develop and deliver creative social media programming, consumer marketing initiatives and b2b marketing campaigns
- Ability to thrive independently in a creative, close-knit team
- Devoted interest in and a deep understanding of online food media and the wider food industry
Skills & Experience Required:
- Creative experience
- Branded content experience across different sectors, predominantly food-based
- Practical management experience
- Editing proficiency on Final Cut / Premiere Pro or similar suite
- Cookery / food writing / hospitality experience / fashion
We want you to add to our culture
At IWC, we aim to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. We want everyone to feel that IWC is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.
Freelance fixed-term contract, depending on the project, competitive salary (to be defined depending on the candidate’s experience)
How To Apply
For this position, no recruitment agency support is envisaged. Please send your CV and portfolio together with a brief covering letter to